Coetic’s Change Map Tool can support many high-impact actions you’ll take to lead change effectively. Trying to establish your change vision? Translating a clear change vision into team or individual goals? Here are some creative idea starters…
Use a Change Map for the Big Stuff…
- Explain a shift in your mission, core values, or purpose
- Describe what your culture transformation really involves
- Create an action plan in response to employee survey feedback
- Generate stories of your organization’s past, present, and future evolution
- Plan a customer experience journey
- Support integration during a merger
Use a Change Map to Translate a Change Vision into Action…
- Shift your team’s approach on a new project — how we handled the last one, what we want to do differently
- Unfreeze your team as you expand to new markets or product and service lines
- Help leaders identify how their role is shifting
- Define long-term career development aspirations
- In performance chats, encourage clear goal setting with change maps
Use a Change Map to Energize Habits of Working to a Vision in All Areas…
- Find gaps in what employees know vs what they need to know, and update training resources
- Capture current vs desired results for your people practices (recruiting, hiring, onboarding…)
- Brainstorm goals for a creative project
- Plan a meeting or workshop — where are we starting and what is our goal when we leave the room
Comment Below: How are you using a change map or similar tools to communicate a clear change vision?
More Coetic Change Resources:
- More Change Engagement Blog Posts – We’re always helping teams and organizations move forward with important changes.
- Free Change Map Tool – Brainstorm your change vision, Summarize change vision key points, Establish change vision goals.
- Change Readiness, Change Vision, and Change Resistance in Coetic People Science – Build a deeper understanding of how to make change happen and what makes change difficult.
- Communication Whiteboard Tool – Invite change participation in a fun virtual graffiti conversation.
- WorkWeek Nudges – Consistent follow-thru is important to drive progress from where your change map started to your vision.
- Mission Statements Brief in People Science– Consider how change links to your fundamental purpose.